For many people, buying a home is the single most important and expensive investment they will make.
Things to consider when buying a home:
- How much can you borrow
- What are my requirements/ wish list/ compromises for my new home
- Make the most from your viewings by looking at the photographs, floor plans and descriptions
- Get to know your preferred areas
- Don’t be afraid to make an offer, many vendors are willing to negotiate on price
- It can be a stressful time, the sales process can take many weeks
- Call us to have a chat about your next steps... we are here to help!
Our experienced and friendly advisors are here to make the sales process as simple as possible for you- the buyer. We have office based members of staff on hand for you to be able to contact should you require any guidance throughout the sale as well as our ‘on the move consultants’ who can advise you about location, location, location!
We also have a network of mortgage advisors, conveyancing teams, building and structural surveyors plus anyone else needed to get you in your dream home. We will be offering a range of properties from apartments and houses to commercial premises, located and specialising in the Glossop and Tameside areas, but breaking into wider areas of Manchester, Marple and Oldham